Arohanui cheeses winning for the 3rd consecutive year
Quality pays off. Our long-standing good friends and customers, John & Jeanne Van Kuyk, from Aroha organic Goat Cheese, have once again shown the way and won 2 Awards, 4 Gold, 1 Silver, and 3 Bronze Medals at the 2007 Cuisine Champions of Cheese Awards.
Their new Cheese Aroha Pepperazzi took away 2 Awards - Champion Goat Cheese and Champion New Cheese. John comments on some of those things, which are so important to them in the industry.
- Products which carry the Bio Gro certification ensuring optium health.
- Animal health No Bloat, Milk Fever, Grass Staggers, Facial Ezcema or any other usual problems.
- Production is comparable.
- Cheese quality! From a grass-only diet and now winning for the third consecutive year!
- Availability of Agrissentials products has never been a problem.
- Agrissentials’ friendly and helpful staff.
Well done team! And we can’t wait to get our hands on some of that “Pepperazzi”!